Unified Endpoint Management ArchitectDCV Sabenza Information Technology
5 days ago0 Applicants
Qualifications and Experience:
- A university degree in a relevant field of study (e.g. computer science, engineering, sciences) or a comparable qualification or relevant work experience.
- Management of external IT service partners
Core Skills/ Technologies Required:
- VMWare Workspace One (UEM & Access)
- OS /device platform (iOS, AOSP, Windows, MacOS, Linux)
- Microsoft technologies - Advanced
- Active Directory
- Azure Active Directory
- Microsoft Intune
Duties to be performed but not limited to:
- Design and steer the operation of platforms to manage the lifecycle of the company-issued personal devices.
- Responsible for planning, documenting, defining, and evaluating technology integration information for major systems, and related components.
- Assists with defining and documenting technology platforms and dependencies for multiple environments (development, test, production, etc.).
- Ensures that architectural components optimally address business requirements. Leads/participates in technical and infrastructure requirements engineering initiatives.
- Understands and monitors impacts to and dependencies between existing technical and network environments. Defines and directs proof-of-concept tasks for proposed architectural interactions.
- Collaborate with IT Security, Network, and Compliance teams to deliver robust solutions.
About the company
DCV-Sabenza iT – a global specialized recruitment service Sabenza iT is a South African registered business focusing on SAP and general IT recruitment.