- In this role you will provide advice and support in the development & implementation of area of specialisation; developing high quality standards & measures to ensure that errors do not re-occur.
- Provide specialist quality assurance support, guidance, and advice to address, identify operational issues in the business. Control frameworks and standards: Design, implement and maintain quality assurance and control frameworks and standards against relevant legislative requirements. Risk Management: Fulfil all activities in adherence to relevant control and compliance requirements, and quality standards
- To understand and adhere to the Absa Group policies and procedures governing Financial Crime, product, and reputational risk, as well as any policies in accordance with regulatory and/or compliance approvals.
- To compile and deliver high quality reports within agreed Service Level Commitment (SLC), specifically:
- Raising potential risks relating to the operational execution of the sanctions screening of parties to Trade Finance instruments/transactions.
- Timeous communicating and escalation in respect of high-risk concerns.
- Submission of Quality Assurance monitoring monthly reports, such as Trade Finance Sanctions Screening operational outcomes in respect of testing, to the relevant operational manco’s and where required to other applicable risk committees & business governance forums
- Own, implement and collaborate in conjunction with the rest of Quality Assurance team procedural changes deemed necessary to support operational changes (and introduction of enhance data /analytics).
- Investigate, to enhance scope and coverage of quality assurance to the benefit of TWC Operations management (and ARO Markets where applicable).
Send in your CV if you have the above experience as well as;
- A Bachelors’ degree
- 5 years’ experience of Trade Finance, Receivables Finance and Trade Loans
- Auditing or assurance testing background beneficial.
- Payments processing value chain, and sanctions screening experience.
- Bachelor`s Degrees and Advanced Diplomas: Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)