- RCL Foods are currently sourcing for a Talent Acquisition Officer to join our Talent Acquisition team on a 6-month Fixed Term Contract. The role will be based in Westville and report to the Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition.
- RCL Foods entrusts the Talent Acquisition Officer to provide an efficient proactive recruitment service, managing the full recruitment life cycle of C-band recruitment.
- At least 2 -3 years Recruitment Experience with exposure to Middle Management and FMCG Recruitment.
- Experience with social media and other tools for recruiting (especially LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Relevant Business / Human Resources qualification.
- Previous experience within a recruitment agency preferable.
- Social Media recruitment experience essential.
- Excellent communication skills.
- In-house recruitment experience within a multi-national company.
- Previous experience in e-recruitment.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Support the HRBP’s /HRP by managing all C Band Recruitment.
- Support Talent Acquisition Manager, HRBP’s/HRP with recruitment progress reports.
- Ability to multitask, work in a fast-paced environment and work with highly confidential information.
- Take a detailed brief from the hiring managers and HRBP’s/HRP regarding their recruitment needs.
- Advertise approved positions via available erecruitment and social media.
- Manage all candidates through the selection process, providing a high level of candidate care.
- Shortlist selected candidates and screen via telephone.
- Conduct preliminary Interviews with all short listed candidates.
- Supply hiring managers and HRBP’s/HRP with short listed resumes.
- Arrange interviews with HRBP’s and hiring manager accordingly.
- Help build offer with HRBP/HRP and/or hiring manager.
- Make & negotiate offers to successful candidates.
- Communicate with recruitment agencies currently on PSL, brief them on the positions, act as their point of contact for receiving resumes & feedback.
- Sell RCL FOODS values and EVP to prospective candidates.
- Make sure all recruitment procedures are completed in line with company policy.
- Produce/assist with recruitment reports as and when required
- Aim to create diversity with regards to race & gender
- Build Proactive Recruitment Pipeline utilizing Linkedin Recruitment Tools.
- Talent Sourcing; finding suitable candidates through the use of Boolean search strings
- Facilitate ongoing Talent Acquisition training sessions, upskilling the wider HR team on maximizing the Recruitment Tools.
- Build Linkedin followers through effective communication and engagement.
- Assist with coordination feeder scheme recruitment (management trainees, bursars and in service trainees) from marketing, advertising, career fair exhibitions and the full recruitment cycle.
About the company
We are is a leading South African food manufacturer, producing a wide range of branded and private-label food products.