- As the Program Delivery Manager, you will be responsible for identifying and driving improvements in functional important metrics (for example, market product availability, customer service level, cost to serve, net working capital, and so on) through projects (e.g., process optimization, digitalization, B2C network, etc.). You will act as a link between operations and commercial functions, allowing technical product information and manufacturing features to be translated on the market side, allowing the best product design and portfolio, optimum COGS, and on-time IMS.
Strategy Development and Alignment
- Translate global and regional Supply Chain OGSM into tactical plans at the local level; coordinate site master plan preparation processes, supervise initiative status, define gaps, and identify areas for improvement.
- Ensure the optimal business performance, drive continuous improvement across the entire supply chain, implement globally driven performance management and improvement concepts (e.g., Lean Manufacturing), and digitalize planning, logistics, and warehousing processes in close collaboration with central functions. Ensure complete visibility of the end-to-end (E2E) supply chain network in terms of inventory levels, as well as the development of systems and tools for the timely detection of Out-of-Stock of potential LOGD exposure.
- Drive digital transformation with close collaboration with local IS and global functions by leading complex and impactful cross-functional projects. Establish a regular weekly/monthly platform for relevant collaborators (e.g., commercial, PPMD, legal, CA, and supply chain) to track the status and execution of projects.
Product Launch of a New Product
- Coordination of new product initiation (NPI) processes (feasibility, justification, prototyping, testing, artwork design, approval phases, etc.) between Marketing and PPMD is required to ensure timely product availability on the market. Assist Regional Management in responding quickly to regulatory changes affecting product design, format, components, etc.
Reporting and Metrics
- Ensure total control of the operation, supervise the implementation of regular reporting and critical metrics related to budget, cost control, and process performance for all Customer Services processes.
Transfer of knowledge & training
- Ensure that development standards (e.g., training, induction programs, on-the-job learning opportunities, etc.) are in place for each position to address any skill gap between people and position qualifications. Improve the organisation by introducing new processes and structures in response to changing business and organisational needs.
- Lead, motivate, and advise the team to ensure that the team's objectives are met on a consistent basis. Improve team performance by establishing clear objectives, reviewing accomplishments, and providing opportunities for development to maximise organisational and individual capabilities. Support the PMI Transformation by developing organisational capabilities and RRP expertise, laying the groundwork for a multi-category supply chain organisation.
Standardisation & Enhancement of Systems/Processes
- Preparation, deployment, and utilisation of the PMI standard for all activities in collaboration with COE. Create and implement standard operating procedures, operating guidelines, and a system. Drive the drumbeat process and ensure that it is followed. Participate in or initiate improvement programmes; evaluate, analyse, and implement alternatives; and improve consumers' (internal and external) service levels at the lowest possible cost. Keep abreast of new industry/technological developments relevant to the supply chain and maintain strong and regular communication with PMI and other affiliates to look for and explore any opportunities. Take the lead in pioneering, testing, and proposing new opportunities, and ensure that success is shared across PM
Who we’re looking for
- A bachelor's degree in engineering, supply chain management, mathematics/data analytics, economics, or computer sciences
- A master's degree or APICS certification is preferred
- 7-10 years of working experience in end-to-end supply chain experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Operations, Finance, and Sales functions with exposure to a multinational environment, preferably within an FMCG company
- Proven cross-functional expertise
- Strong Project management within the supply chain function is key
- Negotiation Skills and Ability to operate independently with minimal supervision
- Demonstrate leadership capabilities
- Strong Business & Financial Foresight
- Able to convert consumer knowledge, Insights & Analytics into action
- Self-driven, with the ability to take the lead, handle multiple challenges, and work in an agile manner
- Willingness to work on an operational level on occasion.