Strategic Finance DirectorCHEP
5 days ago0 Applicants
- The position is responsible for supporting the Senior Director Finance - IMETA (including but not limited to Business Optimization, Long Term Planning, Annual Budgeting, Forecasting, and Standard Reporting, Commercial Profitability Analysis, Transformation and Risk Management) as well as working alongside the Finance Business Partners and the wider business to support on strategic analysis and insight on key initiatives to drive growth, increase profitability, reduce cost to serve, as well as broader financial support. The position will drive performance and strategic decision-making by focusing on implementing standard processes, managing service levels and delivering operational efficiency.
- Lead the IMETA Finance team to provide Finance BPs and the wider business with analytics and insights to support strategic and operational decision making, and in doing so, influences improved business performance and capital allocation decisions.
- Drives the implementation and application of a regional consistent commercial policy, through the use of standard practices and tools.
- Budgeting and Forecasting: Lead the development and management of the annual budget and quarterly forecasting processes. This involves working with the regions to develop budgets and forecasts, reviewing and analyzing budget variances, and recommending changes to achieve financial targets.
- Financial Reporting: Lead the development and review of financial reports, presentations, and other materials for executive management. This includes analyzing financial data, interpreting financial results, and providing recommendations based on the analysis.
- The be the point of contact for the Global and IMETA transformation office
- Delivery of the bankable plan. Short term achievements for FY23 and ensuring framework and structure for achievement of the outer years.
- Lead the risk management process for IMETA Developing and implementing a comprehensive risk management strategy for the company. This includes identifying and assessing risks and supporting in the development of risk mitigation plans.
- Bachelors - Accounting, Technical/Professional Qualification - Accounting
Preferred Level of Work Experience
- 7 - 10 years
About the company
We are a global leader in managed, returnable and reusable packaging solutions, serving many of the world's largest companies in sectors such as consumer goods, fresh produce, beverage and automotive.