Specialist, ProductWeir Minerals
6 days ago0 Applicants
- To represent, support, specify, direct and sell Valves and systems products by providing technical solutions to customers.
Why choose Weir:
- Be part of a global organization dedicated to building a better future: At Weir, the growing world depends on us. It depends on us constantly reinventing, quickly adapting and continually finding better, faster, more sustainable ways to access the resources it needs to thrive. And it depends on each of us doing the best work of our lives. It’s a big challenge – but it is exciting.
- An opportunity to grow your own way: Everything moves fast in the dynamic world of Weir. This creates opportunities for us to take on new challenges, explore new areas, learn, progress and excel. Best of all, there is no set path that our people must take. Instead, everyone is given the support and freedom to tailor-make their own career and do the best work of their lives.
- Feel empowered to be yourself and belong: Weir is a welcoming, inclusive place, where each individual’s contribution is recognized and all employees are encouraged to innovate, collaborate and be themselves. We continually focus on people and their wellbeing. We believe in fairness and choose to be honest, transparent and authentic in everything we do.
- Demonstrate 100% commitment to our zero harm behaviours in support of our drive towards developing a world class safety culture.
- Technical product support to sales network of branches and external customers.
- Implement product strategic plans.
- Identify and develop new markets and opportunities.
- Tendering of projects and managing relationships with EPCMs.
Job Knowledge/Education and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree (metallurgic / chemical )
- Technical qualification/training in valves technology preferred
- Thorough knowledge of the valves ranges
- Drafting/ Technical drawing
- Valid driver’s license
About the company
The Weir Group creates innovative engineering solutions for minerals and mining technology markets.