- Meeting with development team and tool owners to discuss the scope of development.
- Analysing and maintaining existing tools.
- Researching and designing new tools and apps.
- Writing and implementing well tested code.
- Troubleshooting and debugging code.
- Evaluating user feedback.
- Creating technical documents and training users.
We believe you have
Python and Django (primary responsibility)
- 2+ years’ experience with Python and Django or 4+ years’ experience with Python and any other web development framework
- Experience with or knowledge of Django admin customizing.
- Knowledge of Python/Django performance optimizing
Modern HTML/CSS3/JS (ES6+):
- Experience with native DOM model, Custom Elements, Service Workers, WebSockets, local storage, HTML templates, Flex boxes, Progressive Webapps, ES Modules and Classes, etc preferred over experience with frameworks and built systems like Angular/React/Webpack/Bootstrap etc
- Experience with ECMAScript testing in CI/CD context
User support and communication
- Experience in interacting with users, sending out updates when releasing new features/bug fixes, create training/support material, supporting users with issues etc.
- Adhering to and implementing brand guidelines and style guides
- Translating user input/requirements to easy-to-use standardized interfaces
- Formalizing / managing technical specifications and development milestones in Agile/scrum environment.
- Improving quality assurance and end user testing
- Experience with writing PostgreSQL views, and monitoring query performance from Django ORM and optimizing is bonus.
- Python/pandas data analytics, Jupyter notebooks
- ETL process monitoring for integrating customer’s data
- Developing dashboards and data visualization
We Offer You
- A variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- A culture that pioneers a spirit of innovation where our industry experts drive visible results
- An equal opportunity employment experience that values diversity and inclusion
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements
About the company
Tetra Pak Nigeria is committed to making food safe and available, by protecting food, protecting people, and protecting the planet. thereby touching millions of people's lives every day.