Senior Scrum MasterMukuru
Western CapeSouth Africa
5 days ago0 Applicants
- To ensure the entire SCRUM process runs efficiently and effectively.
- Facilitates and supports all scrum events: Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Backlog refinement, Sprint Review, and Sprint Retrospective.
- To ensure that the SCRUM standards are adhered to.
- To accurately report on the entire SCRUM process.
- To manage own professional and self-development.
- Provide continuous feedback to relevant stakeholders.
- Monitor and manage the timelines and sprints and keep the team focused.
- Ensure communication channels are optimised between all stakeholders.
- Guides and coaches the Scrum Team on how to use Agile practices and principles to deliver high quality products and services to our customers.
- Responsible for ensuring Scrum is understood and the team adheres to Scrum theory, practice, and guidelines.
- Coaches the Scrum team in self-organisation, cross-functional skillset, domain knowledge and communicates effectively, both internally and externally working within the Scrum team.
- Works with Scrum Team, as well as internal and external stakeholders, to influence and drive decision making and support organizational project or product teams.
- Resolves team impediments with other Scrum Masters to increase the effectiveness of the application of Scrum in the organisation.
- Contributes to the advancement and improvement of Agile practices within the organisation.
- Grade 12 / or equivalent (Essential)
- Relevant Tertiary qualification
- Certified Scrum course completed (Essential)
- 2-5 years’ experience as a Scrum Master (Essential)
- Experience in financial services is an advantage
- Knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Knowledge of agile methodology, values and principles
- Knowledge of the different frameworks (i.e. Scrum, Kanban etc.)
- Understanding of story splitting, refinement, estimation, velocity, retrospection, and other Scrum techniques
- Multitasking skills
- Time management skills
- Organisational & administrative skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical skills
- Working within a structured delivery environment and in accordance with best practices & standards
- Conflict Management skills
- Relationship Building skills
- Servant Leadership approach
- Facilitation skills
About the company
Mukuru is a Financial Services Platform that offers affordable and reliable financial services to emerging consumers, we are the largest money transfer providers in Africa.