- To manage the Market Abuse Surveillance function for Standard Bank Group Securities by developing and guiding the implementation of the Market Abuse Surveillance Framework as required by applicable regulatory requirements, to ensure that business is undertaken in a compliant manner to avoid operational losses, fines, penalties or reputational damage to the organization and enables the competitive advantage of the organization.
- A tertiary degree in Finance and Accounting Mathematical Sciences Analytics or Quantitative Studies would be a minimum requirement for this job.
- Charted Financial Analyst (CFA) qualification and ACI dealing certificate
- Registered Person Exams (RPE) Bonds, Derivatives, or Equity Markets
- Global Markets Trading Market Making (Equities) - 8 to 10 years as a seasoned leader and expert in Global Markets with an advanced to expert background and knowledge in risk management strategies. Advanced knowledge of a broad range of trading techniques including trading/hedging strategies, market liquidity, derivatives, pricing, and trading limits.
- 8 - 10 years advanced to expert understanding of financial and global markets, economic and market drivers, risk and regulatory environments, and license holder obligations in relevant jurisdictions.
- Interpreting Data
- Making Decisions
- Providing Insights
- Financial Industry Regulatory Framework
- Product Knowledge (Trading, Transacting)
- Promote Good Governance, Risk & Control
- Risk Management
- Data Management (Trading, Transacting)