- Implement and coordinate the operational aspects of ongoing Channel Sales and end user activities in Safety and Productivity Solutions. You will review status of opportunities and coordinate schedules and deliver status reports. You will assess channel management/account issues and develop resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and customers satisfaction goals and objectives. You will develop mechanisms for monitoring Channel / Account Sales progress and for problem solving with internal and external stakeholders
- Channel Sales Activities (Establish long term business relationships with partners)
- Manage /Channel (work closely with internal Honeywell Sales Team and partners by daily execute operational duties, discuss price, quantities, market trend, competition , and planning the right timing of availability of the products in order to establish long term relationship with distributors and partners Work closely with the channel partner in its sales opportunities, including qualification, development of joint strategies to win, etc… but also includes joint visibility on field and engagement with the channel Partners and reseller network.
- Implement the regional sales programs and campaigns in the channel partner, as well as to develop and implement the necessary specific programs and initiatives for the channel partner to ensure the expected performance.
- Develop new channels partners following regional strategic direction.
- Keep the CRM system up to date with all sales related activity including (but not limited to) meeting schedules, meeting notes, contact persons, business plans, quotations, price requests, revenue forecast data, SKU requirement data, schedule dates and sales team members. Take responsibility for the data integrity in the system.
- Provide Customer Support (Organizing NPIs, product portfolio training for the partners based on competency skill analysis with support by Product Marketing Managers and Solution Architects) in order to develop channel partners in relation to our product lines and sales methodologies. Close relationship with service team to be sure better customer experience.to exceed customer expectations.
- Deliver Status Reports (Weekly review of backlog and monthly partner targets, delivering QBR (Quarterly Business Review),
- Be able to report weekly performance to the leadership of specific opportunities. Furthermore, sales data, new product releases, sales trending and all other key performance indicators should be monitored and managed on a pro-active and continual basis
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's degree, equivalent.
- Some experience in the field, technology, IT, Telecom, channel management, key account management
- Valid Drivers' License
- Fluently speaking English
- 80% Hunter / 20% Farmer
- Performance driven
- Target driven
- Track record on achieving their target
- Experience in Mobile device, scanners, printers
- 5 + years experience
- Competitive company: Zebra tech, Data Logic, Intech, Wescon,
- Presentation Skills
- A proficient understanding of the principles and best practices in Channel Sales and Account Management
- Excellent team and communication skills
- An ability to take initiative and work with limited direction
- An ability to influence across a broader organization
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent. Some experience in the field. Valid Drivers' License
About the company
Honeywell operates as a diversified technology and manufacturing company worldwide.