Senior AnalystNedbank Group
5 days ago0 Applicants
- To implement and action on the creation and compilation of management and strategic reports that are aligned to strategic intent; through qualitative and quantitative research and analysis; and recommending insights that enable sound business decisions through others; as per Nedbank's business strategy.
- Produce targeted reports/presentations that summarize findings and recommendations in order to inform senior management decision-making by managing the data collection and analysis process within timelines, specifically relating to Human Resources data
- Sound knowledge of technical data applications (PowerBi, data principles, data modelling, etc) to digitize and optimize reporting on headcount, EE, vacancies, attrition, and support the decision-making process regarding the above-mentioned
- Solve customer needs and drive the strategy for the business by providing insight and managing data analysis and interpretation on strategic issues and business related challenges faced by Nedbank.
- Deliver key insights in supporting strategic decision-making by responding timeously and professionally to a variety of ad hoc business requests that have an impact across the division and organization.
- Research and analyse queries by consulting with different stakeholders across Nedbank to deliver timeous and accurate resolutions.
- Identify various stakeholder requirements and collaborate across divisions in order to achieve common purpose.
- Create, maintain and coordinate the team effectiveness and disciplines through collaboration with stakeholders.
- Manage client expectations by identifying the needs, delivering and maintaining client service standards throughout the process until finalisation.
- Minimize risk and enhance customer satisfaction by developing embedded reporting processes and ensuring they are aligned with Nedbank standards.
- Obtain Nedbank goals and objectives and deliver within the budget by driving processes to continuously improve internal customer satisfaction within the organization.
- Report and present effectively the key findings in an appropriate way to the audience for them to execute decisions according to regulations and legislation.
- Improve customer delivery / experience by encouraging a proactive environment of quality analytics and strategic insights.
- Deliver automated reporting solutions by monitoring, examining and making recommendations for improvements.
- Identify performance gaps and agree on appropriate action to be taken.
- Stay abreast in field of expertise and deliver on the expectations from stakeholders by building capability of self through identifying current and future training and development needs.
- Participate in the development and implement action plans to address issues raised in culture surveys to improve results.
- Achieve operational excellence by supporting the implementation of business optimisation improvement through team engagement
Essential Qualifications - NQF Level
- Advanced Diplomas/National 1st Degrees
- Advanced Diplomas/National 1st Degrees
- Preferred: computer science, information technology, statistics, or business administration
Minimum Experience Level
- 3- 5 years' experience in analytical and strategic environment
- Data modelling
- Advanced excel (modelling, macro’s, advanced excel formulas, etc)
- Power BI advance
- Experience in TM1 will be advantageous.
Technical / Professional Knowledge
- Business administration and management
- Change management
- Client service management
- Consumer behaviour
- Diversity management
- Financial Accounting Principles
- Governance, Risk and Controls
- Operations planning
- Principles of project management
- Strategic planning
- Aligning Performance for Success
- Building Partnerships
- Decision Making
- Business Acumen
- Guiding Team Success
- Building partnerships
- Planning and Organizing
About the company
We provide a wide range of financial services in the banking industry, which includes wholesale and retail banking services through four main business clusters, such as Investment Banking, etc.