Sales Representative HVAC+R, AftermarketJohnson Controls
5 days ago0 Applicants
- The Sales Representative – HVAC+R, Aftermarket is a key role in expanding our Aftermarket offering, reporting directly to Aftermarket Sales Manager for Africa. You will help the growth of our market share in especially South across the Industrial Refrigeration Aftermarket portfolio which include service & maintenance contracts, parts and retrofit/upgrade projects and will be travelling to out of South Africa, covering Africa to 30% case by case.
- You will be focused on connecting with our large installation base to build a sales pipeline for the Aftermarket portfolio, providing the customer with the technical knowledge, service and quality associated with the Johnson Controls brand.
- As a member of this team, you will work within a vibrant environment that provides a platform for you to use your experience to deliver our business objectives for our Isando region.
How You Will Do It
As a Sales Representative – HVAC+R, Aftermarket, you will use your in-depth knowledge of Refrigeration systems to carry out customer visits and close new Aftermarket sales opportunities by creating competitive, high quality proposals that link the customers operational and business objectives and our solutions.
- You will create competitive, high quality and timely estimates, bids, proposals while negotiating the value of our proposals and impact to the customer’s business in order to close the sale and ensure that Johnson Controls’ financial standards are fully adhered to. You will also develop network of contacts to promote Johnson Controls products and services with a specific view of closing deals and report sales account management using Sales Force.
- You are a hunter driven to seek and develop new business and long term customer relationships, self-motivated enjoying the challenge of working independently to drive your territory growth. You’re naturally perseverant, tenacious and consistent in your approach to work, managing multiple priorities simultaneously because of your excellent planning, organization and time management skills.
What we look for
- Degree in relevant fields
- 5 Years minimum sales experience in HVAC+R (service & maintenance contracts, parts, retrofit projects)
- Sales track record in Industrial Refrigeration systems for comfort application in the South Africa region
- Proven ability in developing and delivering sales activities and market growth for new customers
- Tireless, results driven, strong sales drive and hunter mentality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience
- Ability to demonstrate good market expertise to develop credibility, loyalty, trust and commitment
- Fluent language skills in English
- Ability to travel
- Track record of delivering Aftermarket sales in Africa for full Industrial Refrigeration solutions portfolio.
About the company
At Johnson Controls we transform the environments where people live, work, learn and play. As the global leader in smart, healthy and sustainable buildings, our mission is to reimagine the performance of buildings to serve people, places and the planet.