- Create and develop the maximum profitable sales of all company products and build goodwill with the medical community, hospitals, other health centres, and sales outlets to gain maximum understanding and acceptance of company products and policies.
Meet personal sales targets as established, incorporating the full range of products / services within identified markets or geography:
- Promote / sell products to new and existing customers through formulating and maintaining sound relationships.
- Demonstrate products to new and existing clients and provide assistance in selecting the most suitable option.
- Conduct presentations and follow up calls to clients with regard to products already purchased and new products on the market.
- Actively resolve customer problems and complaints.
- Conduct informative meetings with general practitioners, pharmacists and specialists and keeping a record of visits
- Analysis of market trends and keeps abreast of new developments
- Identify risks and opportunities with regard to sales.
- Report to management on trends and gaps in the market.
- Prepare sales presentations, contracts, and proposals to ensure successful outcome of transactions
Accountabilities 2 and 3
Coordinate adherence to customer & internal / external stakeholder policy / procedure and cross-functional integration to provide support and guidance:
- Adhere to customers SLAs and performance criteria
- Conduct Business Reviews on customer for compliance to governance and business procedures
- Monthly & Quarterly feedback on performance deliverables contract
- Identify development areas and take initiative to close gaps to initiate business
- Adherence to SLA's
- Act as a champion and ambassador for the service culture
- Determine how individual can service the business optimally
Assist in financial management to keep control on spends:
- Generate monthly cost control report on spend vs allocated budget
- Planning of monthly spend
- Relevant Diploma or Degree
Relevant Work Experience
- 2 - 5 years’ experience in a Sales role, covering all areas of the function – Pharma/Medical Sales preferably