Regional Benefits SpecialistAtlas Copco
5 days ago0 Applicants
- Support the Organization of our Benefits portfolio worldwide
- Support the administration of sourcing and onboard new benefits providers
- Administer benefits for clients, having an in-depth knowledge of the products offered
- Solving benefits queries coming from clients and employees
- Enrol new employees in existing plans
- Deal with Health insurance, pension plan, Mobile phone, and leasing providers
- Keep all the information about providers and related processes tracked and organized.
- Work closely with the billing department to ensure that all our benefits are correctly invoiced to clients monthly
- 2+ years’ experience in Compensation & Benefits, and Global benefits administration
- Bachelor’s or Masters's degree in HR or other business-related field
- Preferred knowledge of Africa/ME
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken.
- Ability to build strong partnerships.
About the company
We are a world-leading provider of industrial productivity solutions. In close co-operation with customers and business partners, We deliver sustainable solutions for increased products and services.