- 12-month Programme that will provide a unique opportunity to gain valuable skills in the world of transport rail manufacturing.
- A challenging work environment and an exciting job content working in various teams within the environment.
- Training and development of technical and non-technical skills.
- Ensure the conformity of the product and to support continuous improvement on quality processes. Act swiftly in order to resolve quality issues. Coordinate quality related topics with customers and suppliers’ at site level.
- National Diploma or B-Tech Degree in either Quality Management, Industrial, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- South African citizen between 18 and 35 years of age.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- MS Office literate.
Behavioural requirements include:
- Demonstrate Honesty, Integrity, Teamwork and Respect.
- Reliable, efficient, self-reliant and flexible.
- Positive outlook driven and passionate.
- Safety mindset.
About the company
We are a firm in the transportation sector, in the digital age. From high-speed trains, metros, monorails, and trams, to turnkey systems, services, infrastructure, signaling, and digital mobility.