Quality Assurance AuditorEcowize Group
Western CapeSouth Africa
6 days ago0 Applicants
- Quality Assurance and Compliance Planning and Coordination
- Manage and evaluate quality levels to achieve maximum compliance.
- Develop, implement and evaluate Quality Assurance and Compliance plans to meet the organisation objectives.
- Drive the quality assurance processes and solutions with customers and 3rd Party Auditors to deliver required compliance levels
- Work closely with key stakeholders to provide quality and compliance insights to drive performance.
- Manage stakeholder expectations and objections and maintain ongoing relationships.
- Identify areas for service improvement
- Identify training requirements for PCO’s and Service Managers
- Provide technical and advisory support to internal and external customers
- Manage and facilitate management reviews and audits.
- Provide information, highlight key risks and give technical input to your line manager.
- Utilise networking and development opportunities to remain abreast of the latest trends and technology.
- Lead a process for tracking the status of resolutions of provider audit findings.
- Compile and consolidate related reports.
- Take ownership and accountability for tasks and activities and demonstrate effective self-management in terms of planning and prioritising, and self-development.
- Demonstrate willingness to help others and go the extra mile to meet team targets and objective
- Grade 12
- 5 Years’ experience in Pest Control and Hygiene (Essential)
- Structural Pest Control and Fumigation (Essential)
- Sound knowledge of auditing guidelines (AIB, IBL, FSSC, BRC, HACCP)
- Food Processing Manufacturing experience (Essential)
- MUST have a valid P-registration with the Department of Agriculture
- Business Management Diploma or certificate (Advantageous)
- Previous Operations Management (Advantageous)
- Stock Management Experience
- Be able to work flexible hours
- Good communication skills
The successful incumbent must have the following skill sets:
- Must be comfortable with the Ecowize culture and values.
- Able to work a strict shift position and willing to work over weekends.
- Experience in the food production industry.
- Must be able to manage the strict flow of operations.
- Ability to work in a dynamic work environment and meet deadlines.
- High work standards, energetic and driven.
- Excellent communication skills (English Command).
- Proficient in all Microsoft Applications.
- Attention to detail.
- Customer centric.
About the company
We offer an array of professional cleaning and hygiene management services and solutions to facilities.