Project ManagerMeltwater Entrepreneurial School of Technology (MEST)
5 days ago0 Applicants
- Create positive project outcomes by managing commitments, expectations, and timelines, regardless of project status or types of deliveries (software or research), so that client stakeholders feel continually informed and empowered.
- Coordinate the roll-out of our software platform between internal stakeholders, customers, and key partners worldwide, while staying on the timeline (or effectively communicating changes to the timeline if parties agree and are supportive).
- Manage projects by breaking them into distinct actions with single owners, composed of dependencies and deliverables, while updating and reporting on actions to all stakeholders.
- Set up and maintain governance processes and framework, and ensure these are accessible, and create handrails as well as documented paper trails.
- Organize knowledge management and share best practices internally.
- Implement, manage, and maintain project management tools and processes.
- Ensure consistency at global, regional, and local levels.
- Facilitate up-sell and cross-sell opportunities in support of the account management team.
- Liaise with our Product team on roadmap questions and feature requests.
Customer care and communication
- Develop a relationship of trust with multiple stakeholders and client teams.
- Ensure operational Day-to-day interactions with clients.
- Provide regular status updates to your clients.
- Address any urgent questions or last-minute requests promptly.
Social Intelligence adoption program ownership
- Ensure overall long-term client satisfaction and project success, contributing to the expansion of our social intelligence program.
- Monitor the adoption and usage of our solutions across client teams.
- Contribute to various evangelization initiatives (workshops, events, internal pitch) and develop specific content to raise awareness about your program.
- Contribute to the client user community extension
- Set a continuous improvement mindset on our social intelligence technologies, ensure social intelligence is fully integrated into the client’s digital ecosystem, ensure social intelligence is a go-to-source in strategic decision-making for clients
- At least 2 years of project management preferably in digital agencies or consulting firm
- Experience with monitoring platforms, market research, web analytics, or BI tool
- Fluent in business English and French is mandatory. A third language is a plus.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills. Your insights and presentations provoke debate and compel action with a non-academic, accessible style
- Strong organizational skills. Comfortable with fast pace environment and able to prioritize
- High level of autonomy and decision-making capabilities. Ability to manage complex projects.
- Ability to interact with both operational and C-Level contacts.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Comfortable working closely with Consumer Insights, Digital Marketing, PR, and Corporate Communication divisions.
- Efficient working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Expertise in the Wine & Spirit, luxury, telecom, banking, or food industries is a plus.
- PMP, PRINCE II or Microsoft Project certification is a plus.
- Contract Type: Full-Time
- Location: This is a hybrid working role
- Experience: 2 years of project management
About the company
We are an Africa-wide technology entrepreneur training program