Professional Services ConsultantSHL Medical
5 days ago0 Applicants
- The role offers variety, sense of achievement, personal accountability, stretching opportunities and an insight into almost all aspects of the SHL business. In addition you will be able to fulfil the Industrial Psychology Internship requirements set out by the Health Professions Council of South Africa.
- This role is based at our office in Centurion, Gauteng.
- To complete tasks and activities as outlined in the intern programme.
- To deliver quality talent project components, driven by ethical standards, according to the set standard and scope.
- To maintain a level of professionalism and business acumen to engage effectively with client as well as deliver consistent quality according to a standard methodology.
- To continuously develop a level of professionalism and business acumen to engage effectively with clients.
- To maintain the integrity of the overall solutions, overseeing any escalations and being involved in contributing to re-scoping if required.
- To accurately and consistently attend to administration and record-keeping.
- To promote cross-functional collaboration and ensure knowledge share across the business.
- Facilitation skills
- Communication skills (written and spoken)
- Relationship-building skills
- Quality orientation
- Strong customer mind-set
- Ability to adapt and react positively to change
- Data analytics experience (highly preferred)
- Masters degree in Industrial Psychology (you will need to have completed your M1/Module component of your Masters and meet the requirements to register as an intern psychologist with the HPCSA)
About the company