7 days ago0 Applicants
- You will execute the daily procurement agenda by acting as the single point of contact for the procurement function at a site, in a country or country cluster, and will oversee the daily interaction with plants, supply chain, commercial teams, quality assurance, sourcing teams and suppliers. You will also deliver service-level targets by ensuring material availability, escalating when needed, and support business continuity planning implementation, activating when needed, support the execution of sourcing projects and execute sourcing/spot-buying or contracting activities as agreed with the accountable spend areas, and own the source-to-pay process compliance key indicators and take corrective action when necessary.
What You Will Bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career with experience and knowledge in:
- Communication and interpersonal skills that help you be proactive and manage stakeholders
- Problem solving to ensure timely resolution of challenges
- Customer service orientation
- Working well under pressure, managing multiple priorities, dealing with ambiguity, and the willingness and ability to learn
More about this role:
Knowledge, Education, Qualifications and Certifications required:
- Self starter and leader of self able to work independently
- Problem solving skills, Project Management skills
- Good Communication/Stakeholder Skills
- 5 years procurement experience, of which 3-4 years is in Direct Materials. broad background across different business functions FMCG is a plus
- External manufacturing experience
- Fluent spoken / written English
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Economics, Engineering or similar (CIPS is a plus)
Job specific requirements:
Day to Day Operational or Project Management responsibilities:
- Business Delivery & Continuity - Act as the single point of contact (SPOC) for the Procurement function at plant level. Be the face of procurement team and provide procurement input or support in plant.
- Problem solve to ensure raw/pack materials are supplied into factories at the right price, time, quantity and quality.
- Diffuse and ensure the respect of the Procurement procedures and Policies.
- Guarantee efficient use of the purchasing systems by all users providing them assistance when necessary.
- Build up solid information sharing and collaboration routines with local Supply Managers to facilitate effective cross-functional interactions for direct/indirect SC materials.
Supply issue resolution:
- identify the root cause of supply issues and align with respective stakeholders on the solution.
- Assist to fast track the options and liase with stakeholders to get approvals needed
- Support NPD/Productivity projects to ensure that RM/PM are on track for launching support in trials and project execution
- Liase with SAT to ensure material purchase information is available as at when required
- Represent procurement in Project meetings
- Supplier performance Monitoring and Site level execution agreements –
- Support in supplier performance monitoring and SLEA.
- Support monthly OTIF
- Support QN review process with supplier, supplier quality and plant team ensuring RFT ( right first time metics) are met
- Act as escalation point for local business users or Master Shoppers related issues in the plant and drive resolution in line with regional and global Procurement policies.
- Verify purchase request quality if contacted by Regional Procurement Centre (RPC), align with end users or Master Shoppers on missing specifications, check e-sourcing feasibility and provide info or contact the Regional Procurement Centre (RPC) to assign Spot Buyers to work on purchase request execution.
Coordinate local contract implementation tasks with Spend Area teams.
- Coordinate and participate in the execution of the contract implementation plan:
- Prepare and execute training for the end users.
- Promote the use of global or regional contracts.
- Lead the phase out of the old contracts and procedures.
- Know the ethical and legal compliance responsibilities of the position.
- Raise questions and concerns when faced with an ethical or compliance issue.
- Apply integrity in all aspects of professional conduct.
Strategic/Spot Buy, CMAAS Support responsibilities:
- Upon request by the Procurement center or Spend Area Manager during the sourcing process provide input on local spend situation and Spend Area practices.
- Gather local internal customers’ requirements.
- Provide insights on local supplier market.
- Identify with stakeholders any local legal requirements that necessitate an adaptation of the contract.
- Support local supplier qualification assessment.
- Support the development of the contract implementation plan.
- Support initial and on-going spot buy reduction initiatives locally.
- Provide support and necessary local contacts during initial spot buy reduction exercise.
About the company
Mondel?z, is an American multinational confectionery, food, holding and beverage and snack food company based in Chicago, Illinois.