- Initiate and implement sales strategies to achieve & exceed corporate sales objectives
- Grow our brands ahead of the categories in which we compete
- Service HCPs in line with the “6 Steps of a Call” model and train pharmacy staff in-store during planned Lunch and Learn sessions (5 per month)
- Compliance with Customer Relationship Management tool (e.g. FSFA, Veeva) requirements
- Effective communication of trained scientific knowledge to drive recommendations and build trust
- Meet coverage criteria of the customer base according to set segmentation and targeting parameters
To recognize your dedication, energy, and effort, benefits include:?
- A competitive base salary of R15 000
- An annual bonus linked to performance
- Employee recognition through our global scheme which rewards exceptional achievements
- On-the-job experience and formal and informal training and development, delivered through a mixture of coaching, mentoring, and formal training programs
- Health and wellbeing programs to take care of your physical and mental health
You will be someone who has:?
- The ability to influence others?
- A strong sense of ownership and a willingness to go over and beyond???
- Excellent interpersonal skills?
- Commercial acumen and business partnering
- A passion for sales and customer service
- Team spirit and collaborative working??
- Decision-making and problem-solving
To enable you to perform in this future talent opportunity:?
- Education required: A completed university degree (preferably in science, medical or paramedical field, FMCG) – please note that you must provide your academic transcripts?together with your CV when applying
- Language required: Written and spoken fluency in English (Xhosa would be advantageous due to the geographic location of the territory)
- You must be able to cover the following territory: East London/Mthatha
About the company
Haleon is a healthcare facility leading as the world's best provider of specialist oral health.