6 days ago0 Applicants
- Responsible for the processing of invoices for multiple suppliers and communicating with suppliers when necessary.
- Recognizing and tracking invoice queries where necessary to avoid late payment.
- Ensuring that the GR-IR, Freight & VOPM report has no outstanding postings over a 3-month period.
- Ensuring all documentation is attached, accordingly.
- Assist with weekly payment run.
- Forging and maintaining relationships with key suppliers.
- Assist with the smooth and timely execution of the month end process.
- Perform all related supplier reconciliations on time in full.
- Assist with the preparation of schedules, reconciliations and all necessary supporting documentation to meet the requirements of the external auditor.
- During audit provide further information and explanations when required by the auditors.
- Ensure the department operates within company SHE standards and OHS Act, through continued education, training, and obtaining the co-operation and commitment of all staff to observe all safety
- Grade 12 Bookkeeping Diploma or similar qualification
- 2-3 years Bookkeeping experience
About the company
SoluGrowth is a leading South African Business Process Solutions company with global reach and depth of expertise across a range of industries and serves clients across the globe. The company offers business process outsourcing, knowledge process outsourc