5 days ago0 Applicants
- To assist the MMU Controller in managing and operating all aspects of a mobile manufacturing unit (MMU – BLEND truck) in order to meet the customer requirements with the standards and procedures as defined by AECI (OTIF).
- To Assist the MMU Controller in the carrying out of regular inspections in terms of SABS and World Class on fixed plant and MMUs to identify non-conformances and institute preventative measures as well as to achieve continuous improvement.
- Assist in all blasting related functions required (for example, measuring holes, closing or stemming of charged holes, guarding, cleaning etc.)
- Housekeeping at Site
- Cleanliness of wash bay and truck park
- Cleanliness of trucks
- Loading and unloading of products into trucks
- Assist in charging up duties on the bench
- Assist in closing or stemming of charged holes.
- Loading and unloading of packaged explosives and accessories
- To observe all legal requirements while at the depot
- To ensure MMU’s are always kept clean according to the World Class Standards
- Ability to work independently.
- All blasting related functions as required
Qualifications & Experience
- Grade 12
- Code B driver’s licence
- Safe working practices
- Product knowledge would be an advantage
- Hazardous product handling would be an advantage
- Must be able to obtain a red ticket health clearance
About the company
We are an explosive and specialty chemical company providing products and services to a broad spectrum of customers in mining, manufacturing, agriculture, food, and beverage, etc.