National Key Account Manager: ExportsMcCain Foods
4 days ago0 Applicants
- To sustainably build the McCain portfolio in rest of Africa markets by creating a strategy and identifying new opportunities for business development. The candidate will also implement the strategy and monitor the execution through distributor engagement model.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
Achieve Financial Budgets, Gross Profit, Net Sales Value And Volume for Export Market;
- Achieve annual Gross Profit, Net Sales Value and Volume, through the implementation of sales plans with defined targets, plans to drive targets, innovation and communication plans to the National Distributor Accounts [Namibia, Botswana, Swaziland, Mozambique, ROSA].
- Manage Gross Profit, Net Sales Value and Volume in terms on-going analysis, investigation and reporting on sales information from Vantage.
- Budgetary and P&L (Profit & Loss) responsibilities including formulating budgets, revenue forecasts etc., ensuring profitability at all times;
- Own forecast for Export in agreement with the Sales Executive and review on a monthly basis with the demand team.
Compile and Manage the annual Export Spend And Marketing budget;
- Compile an annual Export spend and Marketing budget for Export, in agreement with the Sales Executive and Commercial Director.
- Manage and report on budget quarterly including reallocation as necessary to relevant stakeholders.
Drive Export Strategy;
- Develop and oversee the implementation of Export joint business plans, quarterly business reviews with the different Global Accounts.
- Analyze data to identify opportunities, communicate to the Sales Executive.
- Regularly review the RTM (Real- Time Management) model from the current 3PL (3rd Party Logistics) system – To understand cost drivers and opportunity to uncover cost savings.
Develop Relationships With Key Stakeholders at senior level;
- Implement monthly/ quarterly visits to key customers at head office level.
- Compile and present quarterly business reviews to all the Global Accounts.
- Compile and present yearly trading agreements as required across all the Global Accounts.
- If necessary, conduct realignment with the different Global Accounts to achieve joint business plan.
Participate In Setting Of Strategic Objectives;
- Monitor and measure alignment through accurate reporting on objectives set out in the joint business plans per customer and channel.
- Work closely with customer marketing in defining quarterly focus strategies in line with Export strategy.
- Monitor and report on each plan against Gross Profit, Net Sales Value and Volume achieved.
Manage Account Investments;
- Manage and report on return on investment against volumes achieved.
- Manage and report on investment spent across customers.
Assist Marketing In The Development Of Annual And Future Innovation Plans;
- LTO (Limited Time Offers) pipeline developments for each of the Global accounts. Aligning with their quarterly themes and occasions they are targeting for the period.
Network and create cross-functional integration;
- Interact with all departments within the company up to commercial director level.
- Ensure alignment of the 360 degree matrix between Sales, finance, Supply Chain and production, to ensure that we understand interrelationships and foresee problems that can impact sales performance.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- B.Com Degree in Marketing/ Business Management.
- Matric or equivalent.
- 7 - 10 years’ experience across multiple roles within sales in the FMCG Industry (Frozen Food experience advantageous)
- Must have managed Export Accounts within FMCG and have experience in key accounts and operations.
- Export market understanding,
- Presentation skills
- Attention to details
- Good communicator with the ability to form and maintain good relationships internally and externally.
- Commercial and financial awareness with a full understanding of how decisions impact the costs, production, manufacture and customer relationships
- Results orientated and organized with the ability to plan and deliver against deadlines.
- Strong analytical, planning and problem solving skills.
- Project management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail skills.
About the company
We are a world-leading food company and one of the largest manufacturers of frozen potato specialties, that also produce other foods including pizza, appetizers, vegetables, oven meals, etc.