Marketing And Social Media CoordinatorSony Music Entertainment
5 days ago0 Applicants
- Effectively run digital online artist campaigns across all platforms and provide strategic insights to growing audiences and marketing effectiveness.
- Proactively contribute to the development of artist & project commercial exploitation strategies, marketing strategies, and the re-enforcement of artist, manager & key stakeholder relationships.
- Support all projects via effective consultation and with a highly organized approach, to constructing effective traffic control systems with unique & differentiated inputs, considering artist positioning, artist relationship management, and marketing & promotional activity for all artists signed to the roster.
- Demonstrate high levels of digital marketing proficiency to constantly absorb and update personal expertise in the application/ delivery of best practice project marketing implementation.
- Provide regular updates internally regarding campaign progress, industry intelligence, and analysis. Provide proactive evaluation of potential in the market and analysis of the effectiveness of campaigns for future planning
- Build and maintain strong relationships with social media partners, artists artist managers, and role players. Be an ambassador for the label and artists including attending gigs and industry events as required.
- To be aware of developments in the market with particular emphasis on the industry, competitors, and campaigns. Actively seek out and create new opportunities for artist exposure.
- Support the development and implementation of effective marketing and media strategies for all artist releases under the Label roster to deliver an overall campaign that reflects the vision and goals of the artist & project. Work with General Manager, A&R Managers, and artists to co-create a clear strategy for each project.
- Regularly consult in the management of project budgets to ensure the most effective product development and marketing implementation strategies.
- Manage project communication (in consultation) of marketing, promotional & release activity across the label.
- Support overall product approval processes including music, video, and artwork for each release, liaising as required with internal and external contacts to ensure deadlines are met.
- Consolidate a constructive team environment, by giving strategic input, simultaneously delivering on media impact targets, and contributing to our collective industry capabilities by discussing and implementing effective promotional strategies.
Who you are:
- A Marketing Qualification will be an added advantage
- Detailed knowledge of local market, & consumer behaviour relevant to label target audience.
- Successful campaign management for artists and Significant project management experience.
- Marketing and promotion experience gained within media and entertainment industry (TV, Music, Media, Youth Culture, Fashion or Brands) with significant Marketing and/or Brand strategy experience
- Persuasive and confident communicator who has a good network of key contacts and is a strong negotiator.
- Must have a written and oral understanding of Afrikaans
- Demonstrated ability to quickly build credible working relationships.
- Plans ahead and effectively implements and adjusts planning as necessary
- Works collaboratively across all departments.
- Enthusiastic and engaging with clear passion for music and roster.
About the company
Sony Music Entertainment operates as a music record label for singers. The Company offers country, classical, pop, gospel, rock, and hip-hop music genres. The industry is expanding its operational presence across Africa as part of a long-term strategy to