- To design, test and deploy iterative tactics (in response to changing market conditions) to effectively onboard and entrench customers to drive increased value extraction for Affluent / Main Market / Youth segment (e.g., activation, retention, adoption, usage of digital, re-engagement of services, etc.).
- FAIS Business Commerce qualification (NQF 7 and above)
- RE 1 (Prerequiste)
- Main Market Clients
- 8-10 years Experience in developing and executing campaign solutions and experience in the use of analytical skills when detecting patterns, brainstorming, observing, interpreting data, and making decisions based on the multiple factors and options available.
- 8-10 years experience within a call centre environment, understanding the banks products and services. Contact centre management, operations and previous branch experience.
- Generating Ideas
- Developing Strategies
- Providing Insights
- Developing Expertise
- Convincing People
- Financial Acumen
- Statistical & Mathematical Analysis
- Conducting Research
- Developing Marketing Insights
- Competitor Analysis, Data Analysis