Maintenance Technician InternshipAlstom
Western CapeSouth Africa
6 days ago0 Applicants
- 12-month Programme that will provide a unique opportunity to gain valuable skills in the world of transport rail manufacturing.
- A challenging work environment and an exciting job content working in various teams within the environment.
- Training and development of technical and non-technical skills
- The purpose of the scope is to provide technical support to the customer during commercial service, during preventive and corrective maintenance before and after warranty. Perform train preparations and execute corrective maintenance during and after warranty.
- A minimum of a National Diploma or completed S4 in electrical / Mechanical engineering
- South African citizen between 18 and 35 years of age
- Excellent communicate skills in English
- MS Office literate
Behavioural requirements include:
- Demonstrate Honesty, Integrity, Teamwork and Respect
- Reliable, efficient, self-reliant and flexible
- Positive outlook driven and passionate
About the company
We are a firm in the transportation sector, in the digital age. From high-speed trains, metros, monorails, and trams, to turnkey systems, services, infrastructure, signaling, and digital mobility.