Maintenance SupervisorBoikago Group (Pty) Ltd
Eastern CapeSouth Africa
6 days ago0 Applicants
- Lead and manage a team of Technicians, Artisans and all maintenance activities in
- Develop departmental employees through training, coaching and
- Ensure that all facilities and services installations comply with the Machinery and Occupational Safety
- Analyze breakdowns to establish the root cause and follow through with robust activities to eliminate
- Support Process/Planning departments with new installations and ensure adherence to Assembly
- Compile, evaluate, approve and execute on Maintenance PM and TPM as per the recommendation from the OEM, supplier manuals and operational trends and requirements.
- Supervise and maintain the Quality Management System within the area of responsibility.
- Plan and control the repair of equipment in order to achieve minimal downtime.
- Keep track and improve performance by supporting the sectional
- Recommend and implement improvements to existing plant machinery and equipment, to the latest engineering technology and ensure the availability of all spare parts at all times.
- Closely collaborate with key stakeholders, Maintenance Planner, Engineer, Specialist and Production, Process Engineering, Manufacturing Planning, HR to leverage key maintenance objectives for Assembly.
Minimum experience & qualifications required
- National N Diploma / National Diploma or Degree in Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering or Mechatronics.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in Maintenance within the Automotive Manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of Robotics, PLC's, Network Systems and applications, Drives, budget control, and optimum (Profibus) control of maintenance attributes
- Ensure optimum running of all equipment in automotive Assembly
- A qualified Artisan with a trade certificate and Supervisory experience is an advantage
- Knowledge of regulations such as General, Driven, Electrical Machinery and the OSH Act.
- Be prepared to undergo and successfully pass the Leadership Assessment.
- Must be computer literate and be prepared to work shifts.
- Have good communication skills and be a strong team
- Be prepared to work shifts ( 3 shift pattern)
Behavioural skills required
- An innovative leader
- Ability to make decisions
- Good communication skills
About the company
An established Track Record of Growth, Prosperity, and Success in Human Capital Solutions.