- 12-month Programme that will provide a unique opportunity to gain valuable skills in the world of transport rail manufacturing.
- A challenging work environment and an exciting job content working in various teams within the environment.
- Training and development of technical and non-technical skills
- To analyze logistics data involving inventory or warehousing
- Review & update warehouse processes, procedures and layouts
- Optimise warehousing space and activities
- Provide packaging solutions
- Initiate and lead continuous improvement projects
- BTech or BSc Degree in Industrial Engineering
- No previous work experience
- South African citizen between 18 and 35 years of age]
- Analytical & Critical Thinking Skills
- Excellent communicate skills in English
- MS Office literate
Behavioural requirements include:
- Demonstrate Honesty, Integrity, Teamwork and Respect
- Reliable, efficient, self-reliant and flexible
- Positive outlook driven and passionate
About the company
We are a firm in the transportation sector, in the digital age. From high-speed trains, metros, monorails, and trams, to turnkey systems, services, infrastructure, signaling, and digital mobility.