Lecturer - AccountingRosebank College
Free StateSouth Africa
5 days ago0 Applicants
- Presenting content using the hybrid facilitation method(online and in class presentations)
- Marking assessments and providing feedback in class and online using the learner management system
- Actively engaging with current trends in teaching and learning strategies within the Rosebank College environment to support students learning
- Developing and implementing intervention plans to support atrisk students
- Attend faculty meeting and lecture development workshops as part of the Professional development
- Participate in campus activities
- Honours/Postgraduate qualification in Financial Accounting.
- bachelor’s degree in one of the Businessrelated fields with Financial Accounting to at least 2nd year level plus a post graduate qualification in business or education or an MBA.
- Lecturing experience in financial accounting. Work experience as an accountant or financial manager for a company, group or as an individualEstimated weekly Lecturing hours and lecturing time
- 9 hrs per week and sessions are scheduled between 8:00 to 17:00 pm
About the company
Rosebank College is an educational brand of The Independent Institute of Education (Pty) Ltd which is registered with the Department of Higher Education and Training as a private higher education institution under the Higher Education Ac