Junior E Learning PractitionerUniversity of Venda
4 days ago0 Applicants
- A Bdegree in Computer Science/Information Systems/Business Information Systems or related field. Three (3) years relevant working experience. Honours degree will serve as an advantage.
- To raise the level of competence in the use of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) for teaching and learning among staff and students.
- Facilitating and co-ordinating the provision of departmental requests for special ICT programmes.
- Identifying and developing appropriate opportunities across the curriculum where ICT can enrich teaching and learning.
- Keeping abreast of new technological developments and new government initiatives in ICT in higher education.
- Participate in the running of the online testing and examination centre.
About the company
The University of Venda is a South African comprehensive rural-based institution, located in Thohoyandou in Limpopo province. It was established in 1982 under the then-Republic of Venda government.