IT Shift OperatorContinentals Security
Eastern CapeSouth Africa
5 days ago0 Applicants
- Shop Floor Mobile Clients - Setup, configuration, and maintenance of mobile scanning devices. End-user production support with connectivity or application issues. Management of mobile devices via the device management software portal. Support device repair processes with the service provider
- Configuration, Incident, and Problem Management - 1st, 2nd Level ticket support for end-user devices related to hardware, software, printing, and networking issues via HPSM and or calls logged. Setup and installation of end-user devices (PCs/ Notebooks/Windows Tablets) according to Continental standards and Applications.
- 24/7 UHD Support - 1st, 2nd Level 24/7 MES systems and client hardware/software/networking device support and issue resolution. Group and local plant floor systems implementation, changes, upgrades and rollout support, patching. Support to Engineering C&D team on plant floor systems/ hardware/software client device setup. After-hours and weekend support for office end users. Shift shopfloor reporting and successful handover to the next shift.
- Office Mobile Clients - Support user mobile (cell phones and tablets) with Continental standard mobile iron and applications and HPSM tickets logged related to mobile devices.
- End User Support and Assistance - Maintain systems permission requests and end-user access to shared file folders, drives, and applications. Basic end-user training and support on current and new software within the standard application domain.
- Managed Print Services - Maintain high levels of availability for managed print services to users. Support and management of print device consumables. 1st-level support for end-user device print configuration settings. Support "managed print services" service provider on device setup and network configuration
- Fixed and Mobile: IP and Analogue phones - Support of end-user fixed and mobile DECT (Internal Phone) voice devices and HPSM tickets logged related to all user voice Devices.
- IPC Management - Integrity Control on shop floor IPCs and PCs
- National Diploma in Computer Science, Information and Communication Technology or Engineering
- A minimum of 1 year related IT experience.
About the company
We are an indigenous security outfit unified with professional foreign partners from the u.k. We provide quality and total security services to countless clients based on our professional training.