Hybrid Business ManagerOld Mutual
6 days ago0 Applicants
Qualifications And Experience Required
- Matric or equivalent
- Must be FAIS compliant with a certificate in Financial Planning or an equivalent qualification with 120 relevant credits at a minimum NQF level 5.
- Must have passed RE 5 level 1.
- Previous experience as a Sales Manager is preferable.
- Be accredited on all products that PFA distributes as well as accreditation on other optional products.
- Preferably 24 month’s service as a Financial Advisor.
- Have strong administrative capabilities.
- Should be comfortable in applying the sales process.
- Should be able to apply the six-step financial process.
- Having difficult conversations and being assertive.
- Coaching of others
- Customer First
- Leading with influence
- Collaboration (Relating)
- Decision Making
- Personal Mastery
- Technical /Business Competencies
Critical Skills And Qualities
- People/performance management
- Planning, organising and monitoring
- Analytical thinker
- Goal setting and execution
- Sales and marketing focused
- Able to motivate and inspire
- Business and financial acumen
About the company
We are a pan-African investment, savings, insurance, and banking group.