HRD CoordinatorAnglo American
4 days ago0 Applicants
- In this role as HRD Coordinator - Quality Assurance, you will be responsible for conducting audits of the total learning delivery systems and ensure quality assurance at the operations by adhering to audit standards. This role will be based at our Amandelbuilt Complex.
- People. Process. Performance. You will keep sight of it all.
- People are at the heart of our business and HR in Anglo American seeks to provide the Group with a capable and engaged workforce within a culture that fosters safety, inclusion, innovation and performance. In this we will create a sustainable competitive advantage for our organisation.
- Our Platinum business mines, processes, and refines the entire range of platinum group metals (PGMs): platinum, palladium, rhodium, ruthenium, iridium, and osmium. We are the world’s leading primary producer of PGMs, which have a range of specialised applications that improve lives across the world, from vehicle fuel cells to jewellery; dentistry to glassmaking; pacemakers to petroleum refining.
- As the HRD Coordinator - Quality Assurance, you will provide a pre-service to comply with audit inspections at the operations. You will be conducting audits of the total learning delivery system and capacity creation through coaching and mentoring of quality assurance at the operations.
- You will also ensure compliance in terms of Mining Qualifications Authority (MQA) and Quality Council for Trades and Occupations (QCTO) accreditation process, Mine Health and Safety Act (MHSA), Occupational Health and Safety Act (OHSA) and Quality Management System (QMS) requirements.
Some of the key Training and Development responsibilities in this role will be:
- Conduct pre-audits and capacity building for the learning delivery systems
- Advise HRD Operations on appropriate best practice processes and compliance
- Execute Quality Assurance governance applications in terms of policies, procedures, and standards
- Represent and participate in National and Industry forums
- Compile audit evaluation documentation and controls
- Monitor the quality management system, produce data and reports on performance against the set standards
- Formulate procedures and standards for quality assurance accreditation and ISO certification
- Technical development of Service Level Agreement implementation
This role is at the Human Resource Development Department, at a Band 6 level reporting to the HRD Manager.
- NQF 6 Diploma in OD ETDP qualification
- Lead Auditor Certificate
- Assessor, Moderator Certificate
- 5 years’ experience in Mining Industry of which 3 years as HRD professional and 1 year specialisation in Quality Assurance
About the company
We are one of the world's largest mining companies, with a portfolio that spans diamonds, platinum, copper, iron ore & more.