Head WaiterTsebo Solutions
12 days ago0 Applicants
- Offer recommendations to guests on meal and drink items available for special events or parties in a professional and friendly manner.
- Monitor that plates, cutlery and glassware are clean, polished and in good condition.
- Control dining areas including their floor and wall surfaces, tables and serving stations and ensure appropriate cleanliness.
- Assist clients with special needs following relevant guidelines and special standards. Recognise their needs and accurately respond to them if needed.
- Welcome guests in a friendly manner in a certain place.
- Organise menus taking into account the nature and style of the establishment, client feedback, cost and the seasonality of ingredients.
- Ensure all waiters are providing excellent customer service in accordance to company policy.
- Process payments such as cash, credit cards and debit cards.
- Control the menu in order to ensure that prices are correct and up-to-date.
- Oversee that the billing procedure after a service is handled correctly.
- Control table settings in order to ensure a correct table setup, including cutlery and glassware.
- Build a lasting and meaningful relationship with customers in order to ensure satisfaction and fidelity by providing accurate and friendly advice and support, by delivering quality products and services and by supplying after-sales information and service.
- Evaluate customer's comments in order to find out whether customers feel satisfied or dissatisfied with the product or service.
Skills and Competencies
- Endurance to walk and stand for long hours.
- Flexible work hours.
- Ability to remain calm and professional with difficult customers.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Coordination to carry plates or trays without dropping anything.
- Trustworthy and Reliable
- Have good personal hygiene
- Grade 12
- 3 - 5 year experience in a similar role.
- Culinary qualification would be advantageous
About the company
Tsebo Solutions is a leading workplace management solutions provider across Africa, operating in 26 countries, with 32,000 employees