- Interpersonal and communications skills
- Problem solving skills
- Best suited to a friendly, tenacious, target driven and organised person who works accurately and can handle pressure
- Coaching and mentoring skills
- Time management skills
Minimum Work Experience Requirements:
- ?Minimum of 4 years management experience and 5 years sales & marketing experience
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
- ?Minimum of Advanced Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree. Postgraduate qualification advantageous
Key Performance Areas:
- Coaching, and motivating sales team to be high performing.
- Attending and leading team meetings and providing input at national sales meetings.
- Planning sales and marketing activities.
- Training current team and onboarding on new team members.
- Managing team key performance areas, performance, and performance improvement plans. Ensuring that the correct behaviour is rewarded. Proactively implementing corrective action quickly.
- Understanding and interpreting the big picture for the sales team.
- Interpreting, translating, guiding, and implementing: the sales strategy.
- Holding your teams accountable and responsible.
- Monitoring, controlling, and improving team work ethic and performance: processes, student recruitment and sales systems and progress.
Database Management and Administration
- Ensure Junior / Student Advisors are capturing and updating data timeously and accurately into student system and MS Teams with respect to student leads, appointments, and applications
- Ensure that Junior / Student Advisors are managing their student system workflow enabling the integrity of automated communication triggers to be maintained.
- Ensure that student system records of interactions / engagement with prospective students (telephone conversations / appointments / email enquiries / open days / events) are updated and accurate.
- Ensure that Junior / Student Advisors track conversions to targets from lead to appointment, to application and to registration using the registration report and student system.
- Ensure Junior / Student Advisors are working with all leads within the agreed timelines and updating student system
- Ensure that Junior / Student Advisors approve applications and send application confirmation letters within agreed timelines
- Prepare sales figures and statistics as required
- Ensure Junior / Student Advisors follow up on payments / POPs for applications and pre-registrations
- Ensure that Junior / Student Advisors issue study visa letters / conditional registration letters (where applicable) timeously.
- Ensure Junior / Student Advisors follow the appropriate admission processes and upload admission queries to student system where required.
Create and implement an annual marketing plan with the National Sales and Marketing Managers and Campus Head that aligns with the national sales strategy.
Managing and implementing the sales strategy and sales cycle:
- Schools’ strategy/GRPs/other institutional engagements (in conjunction with Campus Manager and National Sales Manager)
- Leads and appointments management and tracking.
- Calls management and tracking
- Applications and Pre-Registrations management and tracking
- Individual targets buffer
- Admissions and Registrations management and tracking
- Campus environment
- Maybe required to work evenings and weekends.
- Preferably equity candidates