Head: Academic OperationsRosebank College
Eastern CapeSouth Africa
5 days ago0 Applicants
- Direct management of academic operations delivery (admissions, assessments, and certification) and overseeing the management of academic operations programs under the supervision of the Campus Head. The mandate includes managing the operational efficiency and quality assurance of the academic operational department’s processes and paying particular attention to customer service.
Key Performance Areas:
- Quality Assurance through overseeing the delivery of and ensuring compliance with academic processes and policies.
- Academic operations management concerning admissions, assessments, certifications, and program management
- Personal management relating to the recruitment, management, and development of the Operations Teams.
- General management in terms of customer service to students, query resolution, and audit readiness.
- Operational efficiency and ability to implement policies and procedures
- Problem-solving skills and solutions driven
- Sound communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Manage a large and diverse team
- Ability to accept criticism and feedback
- Ability to maintain good working relationships with campus employees, training service providers, and contract employees.
- Maintain confidentiality
- Analytical skills to manage data files
- Minimum: Degree preferably in Commerce or Business Administration
- Ideal: Post Graduate Qualification
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in an academic operational administration position
- Minimum 3-5 years of general management experience; including:
- Recruitment and selection of resources
- Disciplinary Management
- Performance Management
About the company
Rosebank College is an educational brand of The Independent Institute of Education (Pty) Ltd which is registered with the Department of Higher Education and Training as a private higher education institution under the Higher Education Ac