Fixed Cost AnalystBoikago Group (Pty) Ltd
Eastern CapeSouth Africa
7 days ago0 Applicants
- Accounting, reviewing, monitoring and reporting of Total Company Overheads in line with IFRS and company Accounting Handbook by maintaining cost centre structure and redistribution rules and reviewing and calculating absorption rates, to ensure appropriate timing and allocation of overhead expenditure.
- Ensure adherence to IFRS and Group Accounting handbook.
- Controlling, monitoring, reviewing, accounting and reporting of Total Company Factory Works Orders on a monthly basis to ensure correct disclosure in the Income Statement.
- Ensure the correct and timeous capitalization of assets in-line with IFRS and company Accounting handbook.
- Controlling, monitoring, reviewing, accounting and reporting of Assets under Construction in line with IFRS and company Accounting Handbook.
- Maintain a sound working knowledge of IFRS and Group Accounting Handbook.
- Provide timeous, meaningful, high quality financial information.
- Complying to stringent deadlines
- Ensure compliance with IFRS and Group Accounting Handbook.
- Timely closing of the DOE Ledger for Financial Reporting purposes.
- Provide timeous and accurate information.
Education and Experience
- B. Com Degree / National Diploma with (Financial Accounting 3)
- Relevant business experience in manufacturing environment within a finance function. (+-5 years)
- Thorough working knowledge of processes in Finance.
- Strong Analytical skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels.
- Disciplined and be able to perform under pressure.
- Co-ordination skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Conflict handling.
- Advanced Computer literacy – Excel, PowerPoint and SAP.
- Team player.
- Display excellent attention to detail
About the company
An established Track Record of Growth, Prosperity, and Success in Human Capital Solutions.