Finance InternBritish American Tobacco (BATN)
Western CapeSouth Africa
5 days ago0 Applicants
- Ready to boost your skills and build a career through unique and practical experiences?
- We are glad to introduce our internship programme that is designed for individuals who are looking to work in a dynamic global organization.The programme comprises of functional projects which, you, as an intern will be assigned over a period of 1 year. Along with accomplishing challenging tasks every day, you will receive coaching from your assignment manager through a structured plan and defined set of deliverables, for you to grow both your business and leadership capabilities.
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- We expect you to have graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting from the University within the last 2 years.
- We are looking for someone driven, ambitious and with a zeal for learning. You will need to have an analytical approach, complimented by excellent organisational and planning skills.
- If you have the talent and expertise to make your mark in a global organisation that thrives on diversity, innovation and a commitment to helping people make the most of their abilities, send through your application!
About the company