Finance Administrator (Creditors)Financial Intelligence Centre (FIC)
6 days ago0 Applicants
- To perform Finance-related administrative work, including the recording and reconciliation of financial transactions and creditor accounts, up to creditors trial balance
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
- Perform general Finance-related administrative functions.
- Follow-up on outstanding invoices, requisitions and other related matters.
- Perform administrative functions related to both internal and external audit requests.
- Filing of financial documents and maintaining a proper filing system.
- Address and deal with relevant SCM issues, as pertaining to Finance, as and when required.
- Assist Creditors Controllers with other payment functions on an ad-hoc basis.
- Assist in obtaining all required documentation relating to the payment batches.
- Handling service provider queries as delegated.
- Maintain internal and external stakeholder relations as delegated.
- Perform other related duties as delegated
EDUCATION, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE:
- At least 1 years’ experience in a Finance administration role
- Matric, plus a relevant post Matric qualification (Minimum: Diploma in the Financial Management/Accounting stream)
- Aptitude for figures
- Attention to detail
- Punctual and reliable
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Planning and organising skills
- Good communication and inter-personal skills
- Discretion when dealing with confidential information
- Computer literacy
- Knowledge of financial management
- SYSPRO experience will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of PFMA and Treasury Regulations will be an added advantage
- Work overtime as and when requested.
About the company
The FIC was established to identify proceeds of crime, combat money laundering, and the financing of terrorism and, in so doing, has a primary role to protect the integrity of South Africa's financial system. The Entity was established by the FIC Act 38 o