- 12-month Programme that will provide a unique opportunity to gain valuable skills in the world of transport rail manufacturing.
- A challenging work environment and an exciting job content working in various teams within the environment.
- Training and development of technical and non-technical skills
- Technical support for Reliability Growth through investigations and data analysis.
- Identify new faults and system failures, root cause analysis, field investigation and reporting.
- Technical support for Troubleshooting in order to ensure maximum train availability.
- B Tech Degree, preferably in Electrical / Electronic / Software / Systems related
- South African citizen between 18 and 35 years of age
- Excellent communicate skills in English
- MS Office literate
Behavioral requirements include:
- Demonstrate Honesty, Integrity, Teamwork and Respect
- Reliable, efficient, self-reliant and flexible
- Positive outlook driven and passionate
About the company
We are a firm in the transportation sector, in the digital age. From high-speed trains, metros, monorails, and trams, to turnkey systems, services, infrastructure, signaling, and digital mobility.