- Promote ethical behaviour through the encouragement of ‘always doing the right thing’ and speak-up culture
- Support facilitation of Risk Management and Compliance Board meetings. Ensure decisions from the meetings are well documented and stored. Follow-up with Risk Owners on open actions. Document risk assessment outcomes in the Risk Management Portal
- Ensure that all local standard operating procedures are up to date, in use, and stored in the local repository
- Work closely with Risk Owners and Business Owners to ensure smooth implementation of management monitoring in the business
- Support the business in conducting root cause analysis. Support the business in designing the appropriate corrective and preventive actions with reasonable deadlines.
- Support business owners in completing third-party risk management assessments to ensure that we have valid vendors
- Coordinate the Compliance training program. Ensure courses are loaded into myLearning. Track completion of assigned training and regular reporting to Risk Owners/Business Owners and Ethics & Compliance Manager
To recognize your dedication, energy, and effort, benefits include:?
- A competitive base salary of R15 000
- An annual bonus linked to performance
- Employee recognition through our global scheme which rewards exceptional achievements
- On-the-job experience and formal and informal training and development, delivered through a mixture of coaching, mentoring, and formal training programs
- Health and wellbeing programs to take care of your physical and mental health
You will be someone who has:?
- Attention to detail
- The ability to be proactive and to take initiative
- A strong sense of ownership and a willingness to go over and beyond??
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills?
- Team spirit and collaborative working?
- Decision-making and problem-solving
- Creative and independent thinking
To enable you to perform in this future talent opportunity:?
- Education required: A completed Bachelor's in Business Administration, Law, Finance, or a business-related field.
- Please note that you must provide your academic transcripts?together with your CV when applying.
- Language required: Written and spoken fluency in English??
- ? Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Word & Outlook
About the company
Haleon is a healthcare facility leading as the world's best provider of specialist oral health.