- 12-month Programme that will provide a unique opportunity to gain valuable skills in the world of transport rail manufacturing.
- A challenging work environment and an exciting job content working in various teams within the environment.
- Training and development of technical and non-technical skills
- Support the EHS Lead at site level and pro-actively co-ordinating the business health, safety & environment activities to ensure that the maintenance activities exceed its regulatory, contractual and company obligations.
- National Diploma or BTech in Occupational Health and Safety
- South African citizen between 18 and 35 years of age
- Excellent communicate skills in English
- MS Office literate
Behavioral requirements include:
- Demonstrate Honesty, Integrity, Teamwork and Respect
- Reliable, efficient, self-reliant and flexible
- Positive outlook driven and passionate
About the company
We are a firm in the transportation sector, in the digital age. From high-speed trains, metros, monorails, and trams, to turnkey systems, services, infrastructure, signaling, and digital mobility.