- 1-2-year experience within a Digital Design Role.
- Knowledge of Desktop & Website Publishing Tools.
- Adobe Suite (Premiere, After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop).
- Experience in DV360, Google Web Design, and WordPress.
- Layout Skills.
- Degree/Diploma in Design.
Web / Graphic Design Duties
- Design, produce, and manage interactive online content, including Google promotional artwork and email templates etc.
- Prepare briefs for each project and present design ideas to team members.
- Ensure consistency in designs and content across all platforms.
- Collaborate with the digital and marketing teams to ensure that all designs align with the brand image, while also meeting usability and website/platform standards.
- DV360 Adverts - conceptualize, design, and produce for platform.
- Troubleshoot platform design issues.
- Continually be abreast of trends and research ideas, images, and concepts.
- Providing advice and guidance on the aesthetic for campaigns, projects, and promotional events.
- Reviewing product positioning and online marketing content to identify room for improvement.
- Ability to clearly present design ideas and concepts for campaigns and projects.
- Create images in line with the marketing strategy and brand strategy, aligned to internal company design preferences for customer accounts.
- Achieve deadlines and working as quick and efficiently as possible.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Obtain approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval to team.
- Anticipate the type of design required based on experience and feedback.
- Determine the message the design should portray and work closely with the marketing function of the customer.
- Work on WordPress and custom-built website adverts.
- Comply with company policy and values.
- Effectively managing multiple projects concurrently.
- Timeously implementing changes to projects and tasks as required.
Compliance, Risk, and Quality
- Ensure logical saving of all work, designs, artwork, approvals etc.
- Ensure error free designs with accurate content.
- Ensure that designs are free from racial, gender bias, derogatory, defamatory comments.
- Adhoc functions and print design as needed.
Growth and New Markets/Products
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.
- Keep abreast with competitor activity, market innovation, market trends, customer trends.
- Ensure measures are put in place and steps are taken to achieve the short term, medium term, and long-term goals.
- Product innovation, new service offerings to customers.
- Source new customers.
Skills and competencies:
- Must be deadline driven.
- Must be creative and artistic.
- Ability to take accountability.
- Must display analytical skills.
- Must be results driven.