- As part of the CATALYST, you will interact and work with other CATALYST trainees from different functions, such as data analytics, sales and marketing, IT, etc., to build up a professional network that will benefit the rest of your career.
- The program also includes group development activities, such as facilities tours, customer visits, hands-on farming and machinery experience, continual education, mentorship, professional development workshop, and more.
- You will be part of a global, customer-centric team of engineering experts who are passionate about improving farm machinery and farming practices with the ultimate aim of placing the best possible tools in the hands of our customers, enabling them to maximize their farm income.
- The successful candidate will contribute to our product development process and gain experience in a breadth of engineering activities.
- Responsibilities may vary based on the person’s experience, skillset, and assigned rotations.
- Travel Requirement: <50% for meeting, training, and events during the CATALYST program
What you will bring:
- Bachelor of Science in Agricultural Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or other relevant technical field
- Fluency in English
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Appreciation and understanding of the agriculture industry and farmers
- Relocation consideration after rotational development program to pursue different career paths and options within AGCO
About the company
AGCO is a global leader in the design, manufacture, and distribution of agricultural machinery and precision ag technology. AGCO designs produces, and sells tractors, combines, foragers, hay tools, self-propelled sprayers, smart farming technologies, see