Dental Detailing RepresentativeHaleon
4 days ago0 Applicants
- To achieve Detailing objectives each Cycle, in line with the Team/Marketing strategy.
- To achieve Selling objectives each Cycle, in line with set individual targets
- To ensure that comprehensive call planning is implemented for each call
- To ensure that the sales model principles are always adhered to in each call
- Complete company reports and records to agreed standards, bearing in mind the company’s SOPs on PII and SPII, these will include Call reports, Field Coaching Reports, Competitor Feedback, etc.
- Complete all trackers for Samples, POS, etc. on a weekly and monthly basis
- Manage individual marketing budget for area per annum
- To develop a territory business plan to accomplish objectives.
- To make professional/educational presentations to practice groups, professional bodies, and any meeting as directed, CMEs, CPD Meetings, etc.
- Drive all company objectives identified within the overall Expert strategy.
- Dental Detailing Representatives may be required to attend meetings, conferences, and training courses that may entail overnight stays or evening work, incl. weekends.
- Territory Management and Coverage may entail overnight stay.
- Undertake any other duties commensurate with a grade as required.
- Ensure that all My Learnings and SOP training is completed timeously.
- Agreed pass averages are achieved for product/detailing assessments
- Identify and forge relationships with Key Opinion Leaders and Influencers within the Healthcare Profession
Qualifications & Experience:
- 3-year medical/science-related tertiary degree/diploma
- Relevant experience in industry(e.g. oral hygienist )
- Computer Literate in Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, One Drive, and MS Teams
Preferred Qualifications & Experience:
- Ideally 2 year’s successful experience in Healthcare Sales/Influencing role
- Good communicator at all levels to an array of audiences
- Excellent Negotiating & sales skills
- Good IT skills including electronic detailing and selling
- Good administration and organizational skills
- Self-disciplined and demonstrates accountability
- Good understanding of policy setting & decision-making processes in healthcare industry
- Strong presentation skills
- A sound understanding of the physiology and anatomy and application thereof
- Strong interpersonal skills
- High performer and results-driven
- Energetic and dynamic team player
About the company
Haleon is a healthcare facility leading as the world's best provider of specialist oral health.