- Advises customer of total due amount (arrears + instalment due).
- Confirms salary date and ensure correlations between salary date, PTP date and date last paid.
- Advises customer of the relevant consequences of non-payment or benefits of making payment.
- Negotiate for total due/Multiple PTPs.
- Offers the option to pay via credit card and explain benefits of paying via credit card.
- Offer a debit order and explain benefits of a debit order payment.
- All info updated correctly and correct action codes used.
Qualifications and Experience
- Matric or equivalent qualification
Experience / Knowledge:
- Previous relevant experience (collections experience) is advantageous.
- Essential Competencies:
- Computer literate (Excel, Word).
- Multi lingual beneficial.
- Is a willing, enthusiastic & active participant.
- Eager to learn new skills.
- Patient and tolerant.
- Competitive and a desire to succeed
- Focus and the ability to concentrate for long periods.
- Persistent and assertive.
- The ability to work in a competitive and stressful environment.
- Problem solving skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Punctuality and good attendance.
- Honestly and trustworthy.
- Adapt to change quickly, in a fast-paced environment.
About the company
Truworths International Ltd is an investment holding and management company that has been listed in the General Retailers sector.