Data AnalystProdigy Finance
5 days ago0 Applicants
- Own and deliver in-depth analyses of large-scale business problems to influence numerous aspects of performance helping us ensure that we deliver the right experiences to internal and external customers. You will need to gain a complete understanding of all our available data sources, and execute data gathering and cleaning, analytics, and visualizations. You will be responsible for driving insights to help unlock value and solve problems. The ideal candidate will deliver accurate and actionable analytical information, have an inquisitive nature, a strong commitment to privacy and professional ethics, a customer service orientation, and a flexible, entrepreneurial approach to solving problems.
What are some of the responsibilities of this role?
- Working closely with key stakeholders to own the implementation of a comprehensive product data strategy designed to unlock business value.
- Driving and advocating how data and metrics are used across the organization to maximize customer and business value.
- Developing insightful dashboards, reporting, and metrics in Tableau (or other similar visualization tools)
- Engage with key teams to empower them to leverage data and metrics to deliver against business objectives.
- Using a Metrics based approach, champion and drive the data product roadmap and support the establishment of the wider product roadmap.
- Interpreting, analyzing, and storytelling of data through visual presentations and dashboards to provide recommendations and reports on existing and prospective product
What would the ideal candidate be great at?
- An outstanding ability to synthesize the essence of the business problem, and present it clearly and concisely to all stakeholders
- Mindfulness; be considerate of the implications of your work, really care about what you are doing and the impact of your contribution
- An ability to thrive in a dynamic environment with a flat reporting structure
- Strong attention to detail; logical, systematic, relentless focus on 100% accuracy and quality, an obsession for errorless and perfectly presented work products
- Problem-solving aptitude and analytical ability; able to research to define problems and prepare responses to anticipated questions and queries, make logical conclusions, anticipate obstacles, and consider different approaches during the decision-making process
- Resilient, gets things done timeously, 80/20, carpe diem, adaptable to change, huge capacity for hard work in a relentlessly fast-paced environment requiring prioritizing of multiple & competing demands, often in an uncertain or ambiguous environment
Qualifications and experience
- 3+ years of previous professional experience in an analytical role, preferably in a tech environment
- Minimum 2-3 years experience working with visualization tools e.g., Tableau, Power BI, etc
- Minimum 2-3 years experience coding in SQL
- Experience working with GitHub or other version control software
- A degree in Business Science/Mathematics/Statistics or a similar discipline
- Working knowledge of relational databases
- Business analysis experience (preferred – not essential)
- Strong communication skills
- Good with complexity and multitasking
- Must be adaptable to change and the fast pace of a dynamic company
About the company
We provide collateral-free education loans for international master's students, to pursue their dream degrees at the world’s best schools.