Credit Evaluation ManagerStandard Bank Group
5 days ago0 Applicants
- Assessment and evaluation of lending applications for clients (individuals and businesses) based on sound credit risk and affordability assessments, financial principles and credit policies which will support growth of the asset book of the bank and manage credit losses by ensuring sound lending credit principles are applied at all times and that lending is within the Bank’s risk appetite parameters.
- Support business partners in understanding and meeting client lending needs.
- The jobholder may operate in one or more of the segments as required by business needs.
- Business Commerce / Financial / Accounting Degree (Non Negotiable)
Experience and Skills:
- 3 - 4 Years’ experience in intuitive credit assessment and decisioning in relevant segment and products (i.e. across personal, lifestyle & entrepreneur).
- Good knowledge and understanding of financial statements.
- Knowledge and understanding of repayment structures, collateral and collection processes within the banking environment.
- Understanding of legalities associated with lending and collateral.
- Making Decisions
- Analysing Solutions
- Developing Relationships
- Coping with Pressure
- Taking Action
- Computer Literacy
- Risk Principles
- Legal Principles – Collateral
- Credit Process
- Credit Granting
About the company
Standard Group is the largest financial institution by assets, offering a full range of that offers banking and financial services to individuals, businesses, institutions, and corporations.