- Assist in Analyzing and interpreting complex data to provide actionable insights to support business decisions
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand their reporting needs and provide data-driven insights
- Assist in designing, maintaining, and implementing business intelligence solutions using Microsoft PowerBI
- Support and Train the commercial team on daily Power BI and third-party data navigation/requests.
- Support in customer and product master data management
- Work together with Commercial & Organisational Effectiveness managers in the development/implementation of new systems, and creating /improving new dashboards particularly using Power BI
- Assist with administration work
To recognize your dedication, energy, and effort, benefits include:?
- A competitive base salary of R15 000
- An annual bonus linked to performance
- Employee recognition through our global scheme which rewards exceptional achievements
- On-the-job experience and formal and informal training and development, delivered through a mixture of coaching, mentoring, and formal training programs
- Health and well-being programs to take care of your physical and mental health
You will be someone who has:?
- The ability to be proactive and to take initiative
- Negotiation skills?
- A strong sense of ownership and a willingness to go over and beyond???
- Excellent interpersonal skills?
- Commercial acumen and business partnering
- A passion for Marketing & Sales ?
- Team spirit and collaborative working
- Decision-making and problem-solving
- Strong facilitation skills
To enable you to perform in this future talent opportunity:?
- • Matric / Grade 12 is essential
- • Completed degree in either Statistics, Computer Science, Applied mathematics, Business analytics, information management, software engineering, Data Science, or another relevant field in the last 6 – 12 months from graduation (Essential)
- Good academic transcripts are essential, we will not consider anyone below 65%. Please note that you must provide your academic transcripts?together with your CV when applying.
- Language required: Written and spoken fluency in English?
- Resilient and able to work under pressure
- Analytical and delivery focused
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and presentation skills
- Knowledge of BI tools and data visualization technologies (e.g., QlikView, Excel, PBI)
- Strong understanding of data visualization, and data management concepts
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
About the company
Haleon is a healthcare facility leading as the world's best provider of specialist oral health.