- As Client Delivery Manager you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Own and grow the client engagement for SAP Enterprise Cloud Services and act as the voice of the client within SAP, for technical managed services.
- Accountable for entire SAP ECS engagement across all lifecycle phases, lead the engagement with supporting ECS functions and roles to deliver as per contract scope and in line with customer expectations.
- Setup proactive service plan and conduct regular service review meetings with clients (operational and strategic topics).
- Act as an (de-)escalation point for delivery-related topics (Incidents, Service Requests and other customer requirements).
- Ensure seamless alignment across multiple ECS and other SAP internal and external stakeholders.
- Oversee client onboarding activities, upgrade/migration projects, and other service delivery initiatives.
- Support commercial change request management in the client lifecycle, perform contract compliance and risk management (project and business risks).
- Support the positioning of additional ECS offerings and support contract renewal in alignment with SAP sales teams.
- Share knowledge across CDM community
What you bring
- Fluency in English is mandatory. Proficiency in Arabic or Turkish language is an advantage.
- Min. 5 years of working experience in Cloud technology or Cloud Services.
- Strong customer orientation with a focus on relationship-, expectation- and de-escalation management.
- Strong understanding of SAP Basis, system migrations and/or functional SAP application knowledge.
- Good understanding of technical infrastructure and virtualized system landscapes.
- Knowledge of IT trends, their impact on business strategies, and SAP’s strategy and service portfolio.
- Ability to work effectively as a virtual member of a dynamic and dispersed team (remote)
SAP Basis, IT Service Management, Project Management, Cloud and IT infrastructure certifications are beneficial.